Election Rules (AD HOC)
This Committee was established in December, 2019, to review and consider revisions to rules and processes for electing RECOA Board members. The goals of the Committee are to ensure consistency, transparency, and accuracy of the RECOA voting process.
- Review current rules for and laws applicable to the RECOA voting process.
- Review and define processes to create, distribute, collect, and count ballots.
- Establish timelines for the different steps of the voting process.
- Review and define the retrieval, secure storage, and maintenance of ballots.
- Review and establish guidelines for communicating to owners during and after the election process.
- Review and create campaign rules.
- Explore the option of electronic voting.
- Review other elements as needed and make recommendations to the RECOA Board for elections in 2020 and 2021.
This Committee will meet at least monthly, meeting dates and times to be determined.
2021 - TBA
Type: Ad Hoc
Members: Not to exceed 12 voting members:
Betty McKittrick (acting Chair), Janet White, Mike Fetrow, and Jim Parrinello (approval pending). Board liaison pending.
Next Meeting: TBA - See Calendar for specific dates
Page last updated: 01.08.2021