Election Rules (AD HOC)
This Committee was established in December, 2019, to review and consider revisions to rules and processes for electing RECOA Board members. The goals of the Committee are to ensure consistency, transparency, and accuracy of the RECOA voting process.
- Review current rules for and laws applicable to the RECOA voting process.
- Review and define processes to create, distribute, collect, and count ballots.
- Establish timelines for the different steps of the voting process.
- Review and define the retrieval, secure storage, and maintenance of ballots.
- Review and establish guidelines for communicating to owners during and after the election process.
- Review and create campaign rules.
- Explore the option of electronic voting.
Type: Ad Hoc
Members: Not to exceed 12 voting members:
Betty McKittrick (Chair), Janet White, Mike Fetrow, and Jim Parrinello, Monty Knittel (Board liaison).
Next Meeting: TBA - See Calendar for specific dates
Page last updated: 01.08.2021